Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Girl Must Accessorize!

Avery loves to sit on the floor and unpack my purse. She will take things out one by one, examine each item, and then move on to whatever treasure might be next. I will admit that I had a bad mommy moment when I realized that she was snacking on cheerios that she had found at the bottom of my purse. I even called my mom to confess. There is just no telling how long those nasty stray cheerios had been down there!

I have a bunch of cute little handbags that I used to carry when we would go out at night. They were the perfect size bag for a small wallet, keys, a phone, and lipstick. Today, those cute little bags are now my baby walking handbags. They are now shoved with keys, the phone, a pacifier, and cheerios for our long stroller walks. Since this bag is so small, Avery thinks it is the perfect size for her! She loves this little bag, and she will carry it ALL over the house! She will pack it up as she goes along with blocks, hairbows, and other random toys. Sadly for me, she also likes to chew on the strap.
I can guarantee that Avery will be getting a bunch of little girl purses for her birthday! Otherwise, this could be an expensive interest for such a little girl. Poor Roger!

2 comments:

Melissa Darby said...

Get used to it mommy ;) Only gets worse (and more fun) from here on out. Now I have a good idea of what the princess needs for her birthday. Wow, so soon!

shannon houlihan said...

That is a perfect sized handbag for pretty Avery! We also have a collection of "purses" which include everything from a doctor bag to Nana's old coinpurses!