Sunday, June 28, 2009

First Step Up and Oh So Proud!

Avery is determined to climb the stairs, and whenever she thinks I am not looking (although I am ALWAYS looking!), she makes a beeline over to them. Tonight I gave her a bath (note the wet hair) and put her in her pajamas. I bought a bunch of the little knit Carters dresses as quasi-nightgowns for Avery, since it is too hot to put her in pant pj's. Anyway, I put her down to play before giving her a bedtime bottle, and sure enough, she headed towards the stairs. This is not good. Yes, I know that we must get a gate ASAP!

Here she realizes that I am, in fact, aware of what she is up to!

Working on getting that first foot up

One foot up, one to go

Here she goes!

Success! Can you tell that she is proud of herself?

2 comments:

Tara James said...

You are SOOOO in trouble now, friend. (=

Can't wait to see you. Love, me.

lisa said...

What a big girl! She's way more advanced than Mr. Timothy!