Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

There is no question that Avery is a daddy's girl, and we were so excited to celebrate Father's Day! Our globe-trotting friends, the Nicholsons, sent Avery this onesie, and today was a perfect day to wear it. They must know that we love swarovski rhinestones around here!

Avery and I let Roger sleep in this morning, and then we cooked him breakfast. He spent a relaxing day watching baseball and golf, and Avery and I will make him a special Father's Day dinner tonight. The day could have only been better if we had Pop and Happy here to celebrate with us!

2 comments:

shannon houlihan said...

I love all of Avery's recent pictures! She is such a big girl with her crawling and pulling up! And I'm so glad her swimming wore her out for a good sleep :) That is always welcome!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad the onesie fits her - and on Father's Day no less! I hope y'all are doing well. We need to plan a visit soon!