I usually wake Avery up to eat sometime between 5:45 and 6:30 am on the days that I work. Hopefully, I have already had a shower by this point. After Avery eats, she immediately falls back asleep, and I put her into our bed to snuggle with Roger so that I can get dressed and put my makeup on. When I am about 10 minutes from being ready, Roger gets up and gets Avery dressed for the day. Our poor baby is typically sound asleep! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful, helpful husband!


4 comments:
Precious! Love morning sleepy heads.
That is SO CUTE! I love it when they are so tired and snuggly.
They are so sweet, I love that picture! How crazy is getting ready in the morning for work with babies?? Sounds like you have a great system!
this is the sweetest pic ever! love it!
Post a Comment