Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lazy Tuesday

Avery is feeling better, but we decided to keep her out of school for one more day. I am attempting to work a bit while I am home, but I honestly haven't done much yet. Avery's naps during the day average about 30 minutes, so I many have to wait until she goes to bed tonight. I had a project due yesterday, and getting it to the client by the end of the day was a challenge. The report I am working on now is due next Monday, and I hope getting it finished goes a bit smoother. Obviously, I am still challenged by the work/mommy balance!


4 comments:

Ebes said...

Oh Jennie, I wish I could say it gets better, but it seriously is a vicious, never ending cycle. Hang in there. Glad miss A is finally feeling better :)

Melissa Darby said...

I'm glad to hear she is feeling better-- we've been praying for her. Mommy guilt is the hardest thing and it never goes away. You are doing great!

shannon houlihan said...

I hope she is all better! She is so darling in her little outfit. You are a wonderful mom!

All About Baby Boomerang said...

I love her hair and so glad she is feeling better. I can't wait to see the pigtails in 2 months....ummm...is she making a trip to Texas this weekend by any chance??????? I hope!!!!