Week 3 brought reinforcement when my mom came to visit! My goodness, I was so glad to see her! She was such a big help!!
Austin had a 3 week well-baby checkup, and he weighed in at a whopping 10 pounds, 12 ounces. That means he has gained almost 1 pound per week!!! As I told some friends, I am quite grateful that he was born a week early and not a week late like his big sister! He also grew another quarter inch to 22 inches. He is 95% in both height and weight.
Avery also started back to school for a few mornings each week, which really allowed me to get some stuff done around the house. I am so thankful that she loves school!

Avery loves all of the baby gear that we have out for Austin. She either uses it for her baby dolls, or she makes herself comfortable! 
Even though she gets a bit jealous of the attention Austin gets, Avery is such a good little mommy's helper!


Austin is still up MANY times each night, but he is starting to be more alert during the day now as well. We are hoping that he gets the message that night time is for sleeping real soon! Compared to Avery, Austin is a VERY noisy baby. He grunts, groans, and cackles all day and night. Maybe it is a boy thing???
I hope he continues to tolerate it, unlike his big sis who hated it!









1 comments:
Love the last picture! So sweet!
Post a Comment