Week two was tough!!! The grandparents left and Roger went back to work. My biggest challenge was keeping Avery occupied and happy while taking care of Austin as well. At this point, Austin has his days/nights mixed up, so he spends most of the days sleeping. Then he and I party together ALL night!
Avery continues to be intrigued by Austin, and she ALWAYS wants to know what he is doing and do it along with him! Our little monkey even figured out how to climb into his crib (even after we took her stool away)! There is no doubt that she keeps me on my toes!


Just look at that up-to-no-good face!!
I never left the house the first week that Austin was home. Going stir-crazy, I decided to venture out with the two of them. Getting everyone in/out of the car and back again is a challenge that I still haven't figured out. I am not sure who I am supposed to deal with first!

While these pictures may seem to prove otherwise, I promise that I am not letting my parenting skills lapse with Avery. She discovered chips at a birthday party a few weeks ago, and she LOVES them. She loves them so much that she pulled an empty bag out of the trash just to make sure that they really were all gone. I decided that it wasn't a battle worth fighting with her, so I just let her have the bag and go at it. Of course, I found crumbs in the carseat for days!!






1 comments:
The chips! Those pictures are too cute.
Post a Comment