When my brother was born, my parents gave Katie and I new special baby dolls to love and take care of. Pretty soon after I found out that I was pregnant, I knew that I wanted to do something similar for Avery. My search for the perfect doll began in January, and it took MONTHS to find just the right doll. I wanted a doll that looked like Avery, and I finally found her! This is Natalie!
The original plan was to give the Natalie doll to Avery when we brought Austin home from the hospital, but I decided that I wanted to do it a few days before hand so that I could play with them! Thanks to Gram, Natalie has a chest full of clothes and pajamas. Avery and I are going to practice putting her to bed, getting her dressed, etc... just like some of the things we will do together with baby Austin.
The original plan was to give the Natalie doll to Avery when we brought Austin home from the hospital, but I decided that I wanted to do it a few days before hand so that I could play with them! Thanks to Gram, Natalie has a chest full of clothes and pajamas. Avery and I are going to practice putting her to bed, getting her dressed, etc... just like some of the things we will do together with baby Austin.
I set the doll bed up at the end of Avery's bed.
Natalie was waiting for Avery this morning after breakfast.
Avery was slightly hesitant at first, and yes, they are wearing matching outfits.
There is a milky smile!
Checking her out
Sharing some milk

Avery needed a closer look! Yes Avery, she looks like you!

Off they go!
Aww! There were lots of snuggles during Sesame Street!
Avery has been loving on Natalie - giving her lots of kisses!


3 comments:
So precious Jennie!!
Aww, this is a perfect gift for big sis!
How cute! Love how Avery and her baby have matching outfits. I'm in love with Avery's cute clothes and her hair is so cute! I read that you are about to have a baby boy, congrats!!!! FUN!!! Oh, I'm now a follower!
Post a Comment