We were fortunate to find a great preschool program for Avery that is very close to our house. The class is only a couple times a week for a few hours, which is perfect for us. Most of the kids enrolled at the school live in our neighborhood, so we thought it would be a great way for Avery (and Mommy!) to meet some new friends. However, the classes were full, and Avery was put on the waiting list.
I stopped by one day to check on the summer enrollment, and they told me that there was a temporary opening in the class that we were waiting to get Avery into. One of the little boys in the class was going to be out for a month, so they offered to let Avery come during that time period. I was so happy! I really wanted her to get a taste of school before Austin was born. I didn't want to start sending her the week after he was born (summer session), fearing that she would think we were shipping her out because of him.
She has only been three times so far, but Avery LOVES school! She is the little one that walks in the door, blows her mommy a kiss, waves bye-bye, and is off to play. She never looks back!
Here she is on her first day of school, posing with the Easter Bunny


1 comments:
Hooray for school! So happy she likes it! She is such a doll in her Easter dress too!
Post a Comment