Friday, December 11, 2009

Roger has been super busy at work, so Avery and I try to knock out as many 'honey do' list items while he is working. We made it over to the DMV this week to register our cars. Yuck - what a pain! I didn't have the energy (or patience to keep waiting) to get a Louisiana driver's license while we were there, so it looks like we will have to make another trip back there next week.

We are in the process of switching Avery from formula to milk, and serving that in sippy cups instead of bottles. Progress is slow, but I think that she will have it figured out in the next few weeks.

We have had another week of relatively chilly temperatures, so we have had to get creative with indoor activities. Avery and I actually had a great time this morning dancing to Christmas music in the playroom!





3 comments:

Nancy said...

I have almost adjusted to having you move away and "take my Avery-girl" away.......then I see these beautiful pictures and I miss her all over again (yes, I miss the two of you too)! Just know that I think of you often and .......you will have to give my little one a big hug from her Nana!

Nancy said...

I had better make that request to give Avery a hug from her "NanaNancy".....I just remembered that she has another "Nana".....what a lucky little girs!!

Melissa Darby said...

Oh my gosh she is such a doll baby! Love all of her outfits!