Sunday, December 13, 2009

Army-Navy Game

This was the 11th Army-Navy game in which I had a vested interested. Yes, that is right, my first date with Roger was a week or so before the 1998 Army-Navy game. Roger was a senior at Westpoint that year, and he was at the game in Philadelphia. The day of the game coincided with the Tridelta Country Christmas party. I remember being out decorating the function site with a bunch of friends and running back to the car to hear parts of the game on the radio. Obviously, I didn't really care THAT much about the game, but I wanted Roger to know that I had paid attention to it. What a silly girl with a silly crush! Eleven years later, I am still interested in the game for Roger's sake, and now we have our own little Black Knights cheerleader!

This is Avery's adorable touchdown move! Army didn't even score a touchdown in the game, but she practiced her move anyway when they kicked a field goal.

0 comments: