I wanted to have pictures taken of Avery at the beautiful Dallas Arboretum, and my dear friend Erin recommended a WONDERFUL photographer to me - Julie with Photo Jewels Photography. Avery and I met Julie at the Arboretum on July 1st, and we loved her! Julie has a little boy who is only a few days younger then Avery, so she knew exactly how to capture a squirmy little one on camera. Julie just sent me a sneak peek with a few pictures, and here are my favorite two so far. I can't wait to see the rest!



3 comments:
Cute cute cute!!!! Cannot wait to c the rest
I've been meaning to comment, friend... they're beautiful!! Can't wait to see more of them. Call me soon and fill me in on the trip. Hopefully, you did NOTHING! (=
Love the pictures! Can't wait to hear about the trip!
Post a Comment