The Omaha Zoo is rated as one of the top zoos in the country, so we definitely wanted to take Avery up there. Omaha is only three hours away, so we decided to take our first family of three roadtrip over the weekend. We got on the road around 9:00am on Sunday morning, and we were on our way! Avery had a few firsts on this trip - first roadtrip, first time in her big girl stroller, first night in a hotel, first trip to McDonald's, and of course, her first trip to a zoo. Avery was so good the entire time! Overall, the trip was a success!




4 comments:
so fun!! and love the get-up!
Those pics are SOOOO cute!!!! I love them and what a fun road trip. The leopard outfit reminds me of you!!!! Ha!
what a fun trip to the zoo! lots of firsts!
So fun!! I went to that Omaha zoo on a 3rd grade field trip, I still remember it. Glad Avery had such a good time!!
Post a Comment