Roger is the biggest Houston Astros fan I have ever met! We now have the Major League Baseball package with DirectTV so that he can watch every game. He is such a fan that when we lived in Chicago (and didn't have the MLB package), he would watch EVERY game on his laptop. When Roger was in Iraq, and before he had email access, I would print out game summaries and mail them to him.
Needless to say, he has been counting down the months, weeks, days, and hours for Opening Day. Don't doubt for a second that he and his baby were prepared when the game started at 6:00 pm tonight! I can guarantee that there will be many father/daughter game watching sessions between now and September (hopefully October, too)!
Needless to say, he has been counting down the months, weeks, days, and hours for Opening Day. Don't doubt for a second that he and his baby were prepared when the game started at 6:00 pm tonight! I can guarantee that there will be many father/daughter game watching sessions between now and September (hopefully October, too)!



1 comments:
love her little astros shirt and her ponytail with bow! :)
Post a Comment