Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Ears, not Bunny Ears

I was really hoping to share some pictures of Avery dressed up for Easter, but things didn't go quite as planned. While we wanted to go to an Easter Brunch after church on Sunday, we ended up not leaving the house at all that day. Instead, we snuggled and watched the final round of the Masters tournament.

Poor Avery is sick. We were able to get in to see the doctor first thing Monday morning, and Avery was diagnosed with her first cold and first ear infection. Poor baby! Avery slept with us on Saturday and Sunday nights, and all three of us were up most of both nights. We are hoping that her medicine kicks in soon so that she will start feeling better (and start sleeping again).

Here are some pictures of Avery in one of her Easter dresses from her four-month photo session.





5 comments:

Tara James said...

Poor baby!!!! I completely understand.... Sailer's first ear infection came directly on Easter and we missed out too. Snuggling watching the MAsters sounds fun though too. Hope she's feeling better. Give her a big hug and kiss from Aunt Tara!!

Nate, Abbey, Noah, Blaire and Tatum said...

Ohhh poor girl...she is so cute! I'm sorry she was/is sick. That is not fun. I love your new design! Very springy.

Unknown said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while and I see I've missed a lot! I don't know how you find the time to keep the blog up to date and work and take care of Avery! I'm sorry to hear Avery is sick. I hope she feels better soon!

Julia Harman said...

ear infections are the worst! hope she feels better soon!

Jaime said...

so beautiful!!!!