Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baby Couture

So what do you do when standard off-the-rack sizes don't fit your baby properly? You go custom! Dresses typically work ok, but I have a hard time finding pants that fit Avery properly since her legs are so long. Luckily, Avery's Gram came to the rescue. I told my mom what I was looking for, and I love what she made! (Ignore Avery's drool.) My mom did this without a live model - just measurements. My poor mom probably doesn't realize what she is in for - I have TONS of fabric combos and outfit ideas... I think we are going to keep her pretty busy!

3 comments:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

SOOOO cute!!!!!!

Melissa Darby said...

OMG she is sooo precious!! I need one for Carson too. I've had to do the one piece outfits b/c pants are way to short for him. Maybe I can hire her :)

Jaime said...

WOW mom!! I am so impressed!!