Friday, January 2, 2009

Nursery Pictures

Yes, I realize that my child is 2 months old, and I am just now posting the pictures of her nursery. Sorry! At least I have them posted before she sleeps in her room for the first time, right? My VERY talented mother made every piece of bedding and every curtain! Aren't we so lucky? I didn't make it easy for her either. Bolts of fabric just kept showing up at my mom's house. Being in different cities and planning over the phone was a challenge. Plus, I never liked anything exactly as the pattern called for it. I changed something on every piece. Avery says thanks so much Gram!






3 comments:

Jaime said...

oh my gosh that is darling!!! mama fontana is so talented!!

Tara James said...

Of course it's beautiful and absolutely perfect... would expect nothing less from you, my friend. Can't wait to see it in person!

shannon houlihan said...

So beautiful Jennie!