Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Mouse in my House!

There is a mouse in my house! Colby has been hot on his trail all morning. Colby and I worked together (me with a broom), and we managed to corner him behind the wine fridge in the kitchen. I locked Colby in the sunroom, opened up the back door and tried to sweep the mouse out of the house. Unfortunately, I swept him down the step that leads to the basement, and he was able to run under the basement door. Needless to say, I will not be going down to the basement to do laundry today! Colby's nose is excellent, so at least we will know if he comes back upstairs. Before I got the broom I brought Avery upstairs and put her down for a nap. Thankfully, she was ok with that. Roger is going to get some mouse traps on his way home tonight. My fear is that there is likely more than one!

1 comments:

Alyson said...

eeek! Good job colby! Avery is so precious. It sounds like you guys are doing great! Thanks for sharin the stories and pics. We can't wait to see you guys over Christmas.