I can't believe how quickly the past two weeks have flown by! I was able to get my big work project complete, and today was my last day of work. I think maternity leave is going to be great! Avery's due date is a week from today, and we are so anxious to know if she will arrive on time. I still feel pretty good, and I have yet to experience a contraction. We went to Babies R' Us last weekend and finished buying all the requisite gear. Roger has been great about assembling everything, and some of it has been pretty difficult. Lucky for Avery, her daddy has an engineering background!
Roger has also started his daddy nesting. He has started packing for the hospital and making sure that the cameras are ready to go. Roger's birthday was yesterday (Happy Birthday!), and he used his birthday money from his parent's to buy a video camcorder. We will make sure to post plenty of Avery videos, but for now, Colby is the prime video practice subject! Too bad I couldn't give him a baby for his birthday!
I have yet to pack anything for the hospital, and I have a bunch of projects to finish up in the nursery before the baby arrives. But, I hope to have my bags packed and everything complete by the end of the weekend. Then I will just be a lady of leisure as we wait for the little princess to arrive!


4 comments:
I'm glad you finished up your work project jennie! Good luck w/ these last few days before Avery arrives. She will be here soon!! love & miss you!
I can't wait to meet her!! I really can't wait!!! eeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Yay! So glad you were able to get your work project done. Can't wait to meet Miss A!
Jen- I have finished my little project for Avery. Your address is still 5729 Grand Avenue, right? My washing machine is on the fritz and as soon as the part comes in and I get my little project clean, it will be coming your way. You should get it soon!!! Miss you.
Post a Comment