Friday, October 31, 2008

Going Home

We were discharged from the hospital this morning, and it was so nice to come home! Avery has Roger's nose, my chin, a FULL head of dark hair, and long blonde eyelashes. Avery lost 10 ounces between birth and hospital checkout (this is completely normal), so she came home weighing 6 pounds, 14 ounces. Right now, all of her 0-3 month clothes are way too big, but I am sure that she will grow quickly! Here are a few pictures from the past few days.






7 comments:

Ebes said...

she is beautiful Jennie and Roger! what a little doll!! We can't wait to meet her. Love ya'll!!!

Tara James said...

I love her already!!! I can't wait to hold her....

Melissa Darby said...

She is beautiful! Congrats-- can't wait to meet her!

shannon houlihan said...

what a beautiful girl she is! i am so happy for you guys and love you!

Erin Basden said...

I am so happy for you guys! Welcome to the world, beautiful Avery!!

Alyson said...

Congrats Jennie and Roger. She is so sweet! We can't wait to meet her. Enjoy these precious quiet sleeping days. She'll grow fast!

Jaime said...

Hooray for pics!! She is so adorable Fontana!! So sweet! I can't wait to meet her in person!!