The Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus came to town, and we were so excited to take Avery! I thought it was fitting when Avery decided that she wanted animal crackers for a snack that morning. I tried to make it educational by discussing each animal, but whatever - she just likes to eat them!
If you know me well, then you know that I cannot pass up an opportunity to dress the kiddos to match the theme. This was a perfect day for that! Even Austin was sporting some circus gear!



Since most kids are scared of clowns, I wasn't sure how Avery would react to meeting them. However, this is the child that begged the Easter Bunny at the mall to hold her, so go figure! We loved the girl clowns!

You know she was trying to climb up onto the motorcycle!

With the help of a big bag of cotton candy, Avery did a FANTASTIC job of sitting in her seat to watch the show. I had Austin in the Baby Bjorn, and he slept through the entire show! Roger joked that perhaps we needed to invest in silly clown music, fireworks, and a loud cannon to help Austin sleep that well each night at home!





1 comments:
I'm so glad to see pictures and to hear how it went because we are thinking of taking Noah when they come to KC this fall.
Post a Comment