Avery and I ran over to the mall this morning, and she met the Easter Bunny while we were there. She was not scared at all! As soon as it was her turn, she put her little arms out for the Easter Bunny to hold her. So cute!
After meeting the Easter Bunny, Avery went for a ride on the Hippity Hop Express. She wasn't too sure about the train when I first put her into her seat.
But, she soon got the hang of it and LOVED the ride! Avery waved like she was Miss America the entire time!
When the train ride was over, Avery was sad to leave.
Maybe we will make it back one more time next week!


2 comments:
She is so brave and adorable with the Easter Bunny!!
I can't believe she went to the Easter Bunny...He looks very frightening! Such a brave girl. And, she is sooooo MIss America!
Post a Comment