If you are looking for a fun and relaxing vacation, I highly recommend taking a cruise. Cruising is absolutely our favorite way to vacation! After bringing Avery to Dallas, I met Roger in Fort Lauderdale. We had booked a Balcony room, and when we got to the cruise terminal, we were pleasantly surprised to find out that we had been upgraded to a Junior Suite. Not a bad way to start our vacation!
This trip was exactly what we needed to relax. I read books and napped out on the balcony, we went to champagne art auctions, and Roger was able to play lots of poker. He referred to this as like shooting fish in a barrel for an experienced poker player. We shopped in Key West, and did a catamaran snorkel/beach trip in Cozumel. At night, we would either hang out in the piano bar, go to a show, or listen to karaoke.
This trip was exactly what we needed to relax. I read books and napped out on the balcony, we went to champagne art auctions, and Roger was able to play lots of poker. He referred to this as like shooting fish in a barrel for an experienced poker player. We shopped in Key West, and did a catamaran snorkel/beach trip in Cozumel. At night, we would either hang out in the piano bar, go to a show, or listen to karaoke.
At the end of our cruise, Roger flew back to Kansas City, and I went to Dallas to pick up our much-missed baby girl. I am sure it will not be long before we book our next cruise vacation!
View of Key West from our room
Catamaran Snorkle Trip
Happy baby ready to fly home


0 comments:
Post a Comment