The big news is that we are moving - to the Big Easy!!
Roger has accepted the Director of Marketing job at Harrah's New Orlean!
Once we get the ball rolling, then I will start my new job too - Chief Operating Officer of the Adamson household! We figured that this would be a great time for me to transition to a stay-at-home mom job.
We have been so busy since we got the news, so the poor blog has been neglegted. I promise multiple updates as we work through our big move.


4 comments:
YAHOO!!! I'm so excited for you guys! And your new job... you'll love it. Maybe you'll have enough time to finally figure out that mono machine. LOL.
Mardi Gras at your house next year!! (=
Love you.
OMG I can hardly stand it! We cannot wait to come visit!! ANd I agree with Tara...Mardi Gras fo sho' next year!
So happy for you guys Jennie!!
I'm there! Woo hoo! So happy for you guys.
Post a Comment