Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Party Princesses

One of my best friends, Tara, has in-laws in Kansas City. Tara, her husband Mark, and daughter Sailer have come to Kansas City a few times over the past few years, and I always go over to visit Mark's family while they are here. Somewhere along the way, Mark's uncle deemed Tara and I the "party princesses!" Something about the wine we like to drink and how much fun we have when we are together...

This trip had an unfortunate purpose, as they came for Mark's grandmother's funeral. While the circumstances were sad, we were so excited to get together. Tara was able to meet Avery for the first time, and I got to meet their newest addition - baby Lincoln!

Poor kids - Avery and Lincoln have no idea of the grand wedding plans that Tara and I have for them in the future!!

1 comments:

shannon houlihan said...

So cute of the 4 of you together!