Avery is 24.5 inches (still 95th percentile) and 12 pounds, 2 ounces (75th percentile). She has one little thigh roll (poor girlie!), but other than that, she is long and lean! Avery is wearing size 0 to 3 month clothes, but some are too short in the legs.
Avery will usually sleep 5 to 6 hours at a time each night. I wouldn't consider this sleeping through the night yet, but we are getting closer. YEA!!!!!
Avery still eats and naps every 2.5 to 3 hours during the day, but the doctor would like us to stretch out her daily feedings to every 3.5 to 4 hours. I don't know how well that is going to work - too bad the doc can't be the one dealing with my starving, screaming baby after 2.5 hours! When Avery decides it is time to eat, you better be prepared. She has zero patience for a delay!
Avery still hates tummy time, but her head is no longer perfectly round. So, we are going to have to force tummy time on her to prevent a flat headed baby. Not fun for anyone!
Avery smiles, sticks her tongue out, blows bubbles, and drools all of the time. She has an infatuation with her fingers, and she loves to suck them (very loudly). We love her sweet smile! Unfortunately, I can't seem to be able to capture it on camera...
Avery has a few favorite toys that she loves to play with. She will definately follow the object as we move it, and she has started grabbing for different things. She loves to lay on her changing table and "talk" with you. She also loves looking at the chandelier in her room.
Avery is an expert at removing hats. Given the KC weather, I always put a hat on her when we are going out. Somehow, by the time we get to our destination, the little houdini has found a way to remove her hat and throw it on the seat next to her.
Here are some pictures from our doctor's visit:
Preparing for the shots
Post shot trauma


2 comments:
I hate shot day :( But the little princess seemed to be a champ! Love all of your recent entires...I've been behind.
Missing you as always.
she is just so sweet!!! sounds like such a good little one too :)
Post a Comment