Avery still hates tummy time, and I don't know how we are going to get her past that. In the meantime, I wait until she falls asleep for a nap and then place her on her tummy. For now, this is the only way. Any suggestions?
10 years ago
Posted by Jennie at 11:13 AM

4 comments:
I am so glad you found us! Caroline hated tummy time, too. She seemed to tolerate it a little bit longer when I put her on her tummy in her crib. I could get down at eye level with her, which helped. It's better now that she can roll over, so you have that to look forward to :) Avery is so precious! Congrats!
OH MY GOODNESS JENNIE!! How precious is your lil girl?? AHH! how have you liked mommy-hood?
she is beautiful...going to have to keep up with her on your blog more regularly...yay. :)
She's precious Jennie!!! So glad we get to keep up through blogs!!
I totally feel you - KK was the same way. We just kept putting her on her tummy even if it wasn't too long. She will grow out of it:) Good luck!
Post a Comment