Avery and I had a GREAT day today! The weather was beautiful and abnormally warm for January. We shopped in the morning, came home for Avery to have lunch, and then we went back out to shop for the afternoon. Avery was a big hit everywhere we went. She captivated a pack of little old ladies at a fabric store this morning. Avery smiled and "talked" to the ladies for about 10 minutes. She was so charming that one of the little old ladies wanted to come home with us so that she could sit and rock Avery. If the lady hadn't been in her seventies, I would have thought that was a bit creepy, but I think she was a genuinely sweet old lady!
We were in a jewelry store this afternoon (thanks to Roger!), and all of the sales people came over to visit with Avery. Everyone was shocked by all of her hair. It is actually long enough now to tuck behind her ears. I think it will only be a few more months before we can make some pigtails!
We were in a jewelry store this afternoon (thanks to Roger!), and all of the sales people came over to visit with Avery. Everyone was shocked by all of her hair. It is actually long enough now to tuck behind her ears. I think it will only be a few more months before we can make some pigtails!


4 comments:
Avery is SO sweet!! There is a store here called Hayden Avery and it makes me think of, well, Hayden and Avery! :) haha! Oh, and we are having some paint done in our kitchen and our guy has a boy named Hayden and a girl named Avery. Random facts, anyway, Avery is such a good little shopper!
I LOVE ALL THE HAIR! So sweet!
I want Avery's mom to come and play soon too!!
I just got caught up on all the Adamson news. Whew!! I just have one question - what is "tummy time"?
Post a Comment