As is tradition, we celebrated Christmas with the Adamson side of the family on Christmas Eve. Avery's cousin Valentina is now 3.5 years old, so it was very fun to watch her open all of her Christmas goodies. She is at such a fun age! One of our gifts for her this year was the Fancy Nancy book and the Fancy Nancy doll. We gave the original book to Mackenzie a few years ago, so I hope Valentina likes Nancy as much as Kenzie and I do! I can't wait for Avery to be old enough to be introduced to the "Fancy" world!
Adamson Family Christmas Card photo, with the caption, "We hope you tore it up this Christmas!" Best wishes to you and yours in 2009.

Our Little Family

Avery's Christmas Eve Dress
After opening gifts, we all went to the Dawson's annual Christmas party where Avery was able to meet more hometown family friends. I aways love going to the Dawson's party because I get to hang out with my good friend Jamie - since the party is at her in-laws house, I am sure to never miss seeing her!


0 comments:
Post a Comment