As many of you know, we are only 6 short weeks away from Avery's due date. However, despite my classic Type A personality, I am trying to prepare myself for the fact that she may, in fact, arrive late. We are already anxious for her arrival, so I can only imagine how the days will drag on if her due date comes and goes! In the meantime, we are doing all that we can to prepare for the baby. Over the next week, I will add posts and pictures describing the preparations over the past few months. Below is a picture of the baby at 17.5 weeks. With her chin resting on her hands, doesn't she look like a such a sweet baby girl?
10 years ago


4 comments:
Welcome!! and only 6 weeks?? wow!!
I'm so bad about keeping up with people. My niece has a family blog and I can keep up with her that way.
I've been thinking about you and your progress. I've been in an appraisal frenzy for the last several weeks...5 industrials and two retail centers. Ahhhh.
Jim S....has an interview with Integra in the morning. I sure he'll have the job if he wants it. Looks like we'll be working together again.
Sarah and Sean are still hoping. Tests have come back fine for both. Sarah's just too anxious and still very sad. I don't know what to do for her. We had lunch and mani/pedes on Sunday. Trying to keep her relaxed, although impossible with the new school year.
Try to get some rest, you'll need it. I know you're very excited! Good luck.
hooray! so glad you have joined the blogging extravaganza!
yay! i can't wait to meet avery! :) soon!
Post a Comment